We (South East Consortium) promise to respect any data that you share with us, or that we get from other organisations we work in partnership with and keep it safe. We aim to be clear when we collect your data and not do anything with it that you wouldn’t reasonably expect.
Our marketing communications include information about:
- Our frameworks
- Seminars and training events that we or our partners will be holding
- News about our ongoing services
If you do not wish to receive these communications or want to change your contact method (e-mail, phone or post) then please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition our e-marketing communications will contain the standard unsubscribe option at the bottom of the e-mail.
We take care and consideration when using your data to ensure that it is necessary and relevant.
This policy covers:
- Where we collect information about you from
- What personal data we collect and how we use it
- How we keep your personal data safe and who has access to it
- How your information is kept up to date
- Your right to know what we know about you and make changes
Where we collect information about you from
We collect information in the following ways:
- When you communicate with us directly
- When you sign up for one of our events
- From information available publicly – such as LinkedIn; other social media sites where settings have given permission for information to be available; Companies House or information that has been published in articles / newspapers.
Sometimes you may give this to an organisation working for us ( i.e. our event webpages are generally hosted by Constant Contact) but we are always responsible for your data.
What personal data we collect and how we use it
We will usually collect the following information:
- Your name
- Your organisation
- Your job title
- Your contact details (e-mail address, telephone number)
We will usually use this to:
- Provide you with updates about our services, frameworks/contracts and event information
- Understand how we can improve our services or information
- Keep a record of your relationship with us
- Make sure we know how you wish to be contacted
We do not share personal details with third parties, but if we run an event in partnership with another named organisation/s then your details may need to be shared. What will happen to your data will be made clear when you register for an event.
Marketing pages using Dynamics 365
How we keep your data safe and who has access to it
We have controls in place to ensure we protect your details:
- Our network is protected and routinely monitored
- We have a secure office and staff are trained to not leave information and computers insecure
- We review who has access to the information we hold so your data is only accessible by the appropriate staff
- We will only disclose your details where we are required to do so by the police, regulatory bodies or legal advisors
How we keep your information up to date
On a routine basis we will ensure that we review the information we hold and that it is still current, correct and accurate. However at any time we welcome you to contact us to let us know if your details change.
Your right to know what we know about you and make changes
You have a right to ask us to stop processing your data if it is no longer necessary for the purpose that you provided it to us for. All you need to do is ask and we will stop.
You have a right to ask for a copy of the information that we hold about you at no cost. If we provide you with information and there are discrepancies then please let us know and we will correct it.
If you would like to access your information please send an e-mail to email@example.com.