In an era where data underpins most of our business processes, delegates will understand the principles of how to manage data effectively and why effective data management is so important. This session focuses on data management to help you to be compliant on property safety including the golden thread of data required under the Building Safety Act.
The session will be facilitated by Pennington Choices. An outline of the session is shown below:
- Check whether you have accurate asset types and numbers.
- Reconcile your compliance programmes with your asset registers.
- Adopt data validation principles into your management of compliance records.
- Report your compliance position accurately.
- The Golden Thread of Data.
HOW DO I JOIN THE TRAINING?
We will be delivering this training session on MS Teams. In advance of the session, you will be sent a unique URL to join within a calendar invite. Please ensure that the attached T&C’s on the invite are thoroughly read.
We look forward to seeing you there.