At the end of this session, each delegate will have achieved a strong level of competence to support their organisations in achieving electrical compliance.
The session will be facilitated by CORGI. An outline of the session is shown below:
- Understanding Electricity – a basic understanding of the components needed for electricity to work.
- Understanding Basic & Fault Protection – what are the things we can do to reduce risk.
- Legislative Documents – the documentation you need in place to demonstrate and maintain compliance.
- Inspection & Testing of Electrical Installations & Equipment – an understanding of your legal responsibilities for servicing electrical installations.
- Managing Electrics in Social Housing – an overview of the challenges encountered, identifying solutions and improving best working practices.
- Electrical Safety Responsibilities – who is legally accountable for electrical compliance within your organisation.
HOW DO I JOIN THE TRAINING?
We will be delivering this training session virtually. In advance of the session, you will be sent a unique URL to join within a calendar invite. Please ensure that the attached T&C’s on the invite are thoroughly read.