Social landlords have a crucial role to play in delivering retrofit measures to UK housing stock in compliance with PAS 2035. The Retrofit Academy is at the heart of delivering leading-edge training and professional development to a new generation of retrofit professionals in the UK. The Retrofit Academy is here to support social landlords in the delivery of PAS 2035 compliant retrofit measures through providing exceptional training and industry guidance.
- Retrofit in Context
- Evaluating Retrofit Options
- Retrofit Quality Assurance and Risk Management
- Building Fabric 1
- Building Fabric 2
- Assessing Dwellings
- Improvement Option Evaluation and Medium Term Retrofit Plans
- Building Physics 1 – Thermal Efficiency
- Building Physics 2 – Moisture Risk
- Improving Building Services – Heating, hot water, lighting and power
- Improving Building Services – Renewable Energy Systems
- Evaluation and Testing
MEMBERS: Free to attend if part of this years training allocation.
NON-MEMBERS: £80 + VAT
HOW DO I JOIN THE TRAINING?
We will be delivering this training session on Zoom. In advance of the session, you will be sent a unique URL to join within a calendar invite. Please ensure that the attached T&C’s on the invite are thoroughly read.
We look forward to seeing you there.