At the end of this session, each delegate will have a greater understanding of how to tackle incoming claims and future proof their organisation. Delegates will also learn what RPs can do to assist with minimising disrepair as well as strategic, longer term solutions by use of technology to maximise the prospects of successfully defending a disrepair case.
The session will be facilitated by the team at Birketts alongside guest speaker Mike Parrett. An outline of the session is shown below:
- The Blame Game – Mike Parrett
- Disrepair, understanding the Landlord’s obligations
- The Pre-Action Protocol and tactics to consider
- The importance of record keeping
- Possible defences
- Damages and how they are assessed
- Defending claims for legal costs
HOW DO I JOIN THE TRAINING?
We will be delivering this training session at Eastgate in Northfleet, Kent. In advance of the session, you will be sent a calendar invite with attached T&C’s, directions, and any pre-course material.
We look forward to seeing you there.