Applications are now open for our third Cohort of Next Generation Leaders!
We’ve partnered with Solace to deliver this course for colleagues across our Membership. It’s all part of our commitment to the sector and our £250,000 investment in people through our Prospects initiative.
Learn more about the programme and what it entails here – Next Generation Leaders – South East Consortium
Member Organisations can submit up to 3 Applications (unless they have had an applicant successfully taken on cohort 1 or 2). Applications close at the end of November.
Candidates should submit the following:
- A CV outlining your experience so far.
- A personal statement (of no more than two sides) that tells us:
• Why you want to join the programme
• What you will bring to the group
• How you think you would benefit from the experience at this point in your career.
- A letter of recommendation from a senior manager within your organisation who will act as your sponsor on the programme.
Please send the above to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on Tuesday 30th November 2021, With the email title, “SEC Next Generation Leader Nomination”.
SEC and Solace will review applications for suitability and will select one eligible individual per member organisation to attend this programme free of charge. This is an investment from us here at the SEC.
Our intention will be to bring together a diverse group of participants that can share and learn with and from each other.
The third cohort will begin in March 2022.
We look forward to receiving your applications this month. If you have any questions please get in touch with our Head of Business Partnerships, David Smith – email@example.com