After growing demand from our Members we’ve added three more dates to our training programme. Each course has been designed to truly make a difference to you and your organisation. Members can attend the additional courses at no charge as part of your yearly training allocation.
- Disabled Adaptations for Social Housing – 29 September 2021 (MS Teams)
- Following a request from our Members we’ve worked with Birketts LLP to design and deliver this training course for our network. This course will develop delegates’ understanding of the rules and guidance regarding disability adaptations within social housing properties. Learn more and register here.
- Successful Management of Shared Ownership Properties – 21 October 2021 (MS Teams)
- This course looks at the fundamental clauses in the lease and provides practical advice on managing the processes for buying further shares, selling shares, dealing with remortgages. The session also covers recovering unpaid rent and dealing with repossessions. Learn more and register here.
- Delivering the Social Housing Charter – 29 October 2021 (MS Teams)
- The course is designed to develop customer services which meets with the needs of the Charter. This workshop will review the recommendations of the new White Paper – “A new charter for Social Housing residents”. We’ll suggest pragmatic and effective approaches to analysing and addressing the requirements of the charter, the Social Housing regulator and the Ombudsman. Learn more and register here.