- Do you install or maintain individual measures of energy efficiency solutions for Registered Housing Providers and Local Authorities in the South?
- Does your organisation provide comprehensive energy assessments for housing associations, estates or even entire stock lists?
- As a provider do you have the capacity to design, install, maintain and monitor a complete decarbonisation journey on housing stock?
If the answer is yes to any of the above, then we would really appreciate your feedback and interest in our new Zero Carbon Framework.
We’re going to tender for an ambitious new framework later this year which will enable Members to deliver smart, sustainable, zero-carbon homes. We’re hosting a virtual suppliers engagement event on 14 July via Zoom and would value your feedback on our proposed approach.
The housing sector is under growing pressure to realise a position of Net Zero Carbon. Our Members need a comprehensive framework that provides options suitable to all cases. Whether that be –
- Carbon Reduction Assessments and Master Plans for change
- Specific Energy Efficiency Improvements, or a group of improvements to be installed
- options to add maintenance packages to such technologies. And,
- options for partnerships with organisations or consortia where the whole challenge, either by stock holding or by estate can be worked on together.
On 14 July at 10:00 AM we are running a Market Engagement event and would value your feedback on our proposed approach. Please register via the link below. Capacity is limited so one person per organisation please. If the event on the 14th is oversubscribed we will run further events.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
We hope to see you there.
If you’ve any questions please contact our Head of Business Partnerships – email@example.com