At the end of this session, each delegate will have gained knowledge around property compliance and building safety obligations. This session will also ensure that you are up to date with legal and regulatory requirements within your organisation. You will strengthen your approach to provide more effective oversight, scrutiny, and challenge compliance performance. Furthermore, you will know what questions to ask to gain assurance on how your organisations will meet it legal obligations in order to keep your residents safe and ensure you are fulfilling your duties.
The session will be facilitated by Pennington Choices. An outline of the session is shown below:
- Understand why property compliance is important for your organisation and residents.
- Understand the key legal and regulatory property compliance obligations your organisation must meet for gas, electric, fire, asbestos, water, lifts and building safety.
- Understand the specific legal duties placed on you as a senior manager/director.
- Understand how you can gain full assurance around your organisation’s performance.
- Understand why a positive safety culture and effective leadership will support successful property compliance outcomes.
HOW DO I JOIN THE TRAINING?
We will be delivering this training session on MS Teams. In advance of the session, you will be sent a unique URL to join within a calendar invite. Please ensure that the attached T&C’s on the invite are thoroughly read.
We look forward to seeing you there.