This session will provide delegates with support in developing their customer service obligations in order to meet the needs of the charter. The session will review the recommendations of the new White Paper – “A new charter for Social Housing residents”. You will look at both pragmatic and effective approaches to analysing and addressing the requirements of the charter, the Social Housing regulator and the Ombudsman.
The session will be facilitated by Chris Graham from PML. An outline of the session is shown below:
- Being safe in your home
- Knowing how your Landlord is performing
- Having complaints dealt with promptly and fairly
- Being treated fairly and with respect, backed by consumer regulator
- Having your voice heard by your Landlord
- Having a good quality home and neighbourhood to live in
- Being supported to take your first step to home ownership
MEMBERS: Free (£60 + VAT if outside of free allocation)
NON-MEMBERS: £60 + VAT
HOW DO I JOIN THE TRAINING?
We will be delivering this training session on MS Teams. In advance of the session, you will be sent a unique URL to join within a calendar invite. Please ensure that the attached T&C’s on the invite are thoroughly read.