This session will provide delegates with knowledge on how new homes are developed and existing neighbourhoods are regenerated by Registered Providers.
The session will be facilitated by Michael Guest of the Chartered Institute of Housing. An outline of the session is shown below:
- Explain how development and regeneration is funded and what steps are taken.
- Summarise the importance of urban design.
- Understand how to undertake development and regeneration.
- List the policies you must take into account.
- Identify who to work with during these projects.
HOW DO I JOIN THE TRAINING?
We will be delivering this training session on MS Teams. In advance of the session, you will be sent a unique URL to join within a calendar invite. Please ensure that the attached T&C’s on the invite are thoroughly read.
We look forward to seeing you there.