At the end of this session, each delegate will develop their skills and knowledge in relation to the requirements for landlords under the Gas Safety Regulations. Upon completion of this session, delegates will receive a level 2 certification in Gas Safety Awareness.
The session will be facilitated by Swale Heating. An outline of the session is shown below:
- Know the types of gas used in domestic dwellings and the requirements for correct combustion.
- Understand the effects that Carbon Monoxide can have on the human body.
- Know how Carbon Monoxide detectors should be used to reduce the risk of Carbon Monoxide poisoning.
- Know how to identify the signs of an appliance which has combustion/flue/ventilation problems.
- Understand the requirements for landlords under the Gas Safety Regulations.
- Understand the requirements placed upon gas installers to work legally in domestic properties.
- Understand the actions necessary in the event of an escape of gas or report of fumes.
HOW DO I JOIN THE TRAINING?
We will be delivering this training session at Swale Heating in Sittingbourne, Kent. In advance of the session, you will be sent a calendar invite with attached T&C’s, directions, and any pre-course material.