At the end of this session, each delegate will have a better understanding of the interaction between the service charge regime and the public procurement rules.
The session will be facilitated by Trowers & Hamlins. An outline of the session is shown below:
- Overview of service charge regulations
- Consultation requirements
- Issues to consider when filling out the notices
- Section 20 and framework agreements
- Dispensation: what is it and do we consider it?
- Checklist for Section 20
HOW DO I JOIN THE TRAINING?
We will be delivering this training session on MS Teams. In advance of the session, you will be sent a unique URL to join within a calendar invite. Please ensure that the attached T&C’s on the invite are thoroughly read.
We look forward to seeing you there.