At the end of this session, each delegate will gain knowledge on the fundamental clauses in the lease alongside the practicalities of managing shared ownership properties. The session will also take an in depth look into the complaint procedure and the new shared ownership model.
The session will be facilitated by the CIH. An outline of the session is shown below:
- Principles of shared ownership
- Shared ownership eligibility and affordability
- Practicalities of managing shared ownership homes
- The fundamental clauses in shared ownership leases
- Working with managing agents
- Complaints and the Housing Ombudsman
- The Charter for Social Housing Residents
- The new shared ownership model
HOW DO I JOIN THE TRAINING?
We will be delivering this training session on MS Teams. In advance of the session, you will be sent a unique URL to join within a calendar invite. Please ensure that the attached T&C’s on the invite are thoroughly read.
We look forward to seeing you there.