At the end of this session, each delegate will have a fuller understanding of the key elements to building safety from a resident’s viewpoint. The session will discuss topical areas such as resident decision making, what delivers meaning engagement and how to support vulnerable residents.
The session will be facilitated by TPAS. An outline of the session is shown below:
- How to support residents to understand building safety
- Ways to involve residents in decision making with a focus on multi storey blocks
- How to share key information clearly and transparently
- What types of support and resources deliver meaningful engagement
- How to engage vulnerable residents successfully
HOW DO I JOIN THE TRAINING?
We will be delivering this training session on MS Teams. In advance of the session, you will be sent a unique URL to join within a calendar invite. Please ensure that the attached T&C’s on the invite are thoroughly read.