At the end of this session, each delegate will develop a better understanding of both the cost and quality elements of a procurement and how to pro-actively implement them to ensure maximum output. Delegates will look at Cost Model examples alongside the implications of the race to the bottom process. They’ll then look at how to approach the quality element of their tenders, both in the planning and the evaluations themselves.
The session will be facilitated in house from our Partnerships Manager, Louise Free and our Technical Partnerships Manager, Jenna Hicken. An outline of the session is shown below:
- Why is the cost and quality elements of your tenders important?
- Getting the preparation right – applying the correct cost/quality weighting for your project.
- Asking meaningful quality questions.
- Scoring matrixes & model responses.
- Evaluation panels and moderation sessions – practical masterclass
- Avoiding a race to the bottom.
HOW DO I JOIN THE TRAINING?
We will be delivering this training session on MS Teams. In advance of the session, you will be sent a unique URL to join within a calendar invite. Please ensure that the attached T&C’s on the invite are thoroughly read.
We look forward to seeing you there.