Delegates will learn how to communicate effectively in order to deliver and understand information quickly and accurately and to build collaborative relationships.
The session will be facilitated by Gowi Consulting. Delegates will:
- Have an increased understanding of the importance of clear and effective communication.
- Know how to improve written work, with key hints and tips to ensure information is shared and understood with clarity and conciseness.
- Have practiced verbal communication skills, learning to display great listening skills, empathy, confidence and friendliness in their approach. This builds rapport, trust and respect.
- Understand the difference communication styles and which can be used when.
- Read non-verbal communication signs and adapt accordingly, as well as recognising their own non-verbal behaviours.
- Be comfortable expressing ideas and suggestions and creating great dialogue.
HOW DO I JOIN THE TRAINING?
We will be delivering this training session on Zoom. In advance of the session, you will be sent a unique URL to join within a calendar invite. Please ensure that the attached T&C’s on the invite are thoroughly read.
We look forward to seeing you there.