Will you look to use our Internal & External Building Works framework in the future? If so, now’s the time to begin your Section 20 Consultation!
- The Notice(s) of intention need to go out in September 2022 so that observations can be returned by the end of October 2022 at the latest.
- You will not need to ask for nominations as this is going through Find A Tender Service. Therefore the procedure will be under Schedule 2 of the Service Charges (Consultation Requirements) (England) Regulations 2003 (a Qualifying Long Term Agreement where Public Notice if required).
- The Notice will need to include the following information:
- What is included in the framework – “whole property refurbishments and sub-lots covering roofing, kitchens and bathrooms, replacement windows and doors, electrical works and cyclical decorations.
- Why your organisation may use the framework route to procure future works.