Will you look to use our Lifts framework in the future? If so, now’s the time to begin your Section 20 Consultation!
- The Notice(s) of intention need to go out by 7 June so that observations can be returned by early July. This is because we will look to release the tender at the beginning of July and you must give leaseholders a minimum of 30 days notice.
- You will not need to ask for nominations as this is going through Find A Tender Service. Therefore the procedure will be under Schedule 2 of the Service Charges (Consultation Requirements) (England) Regulations 2003 (a Qualifying Long Term Agreement where Public Notice if required).
- The Notice will need to include the following information:
- What is included in the framework – servicing, maintenance and installations of passenger and mobility lifts.
- Why your organisation may use the framework route to procure future works.
- There is an example of the standard legal notice within the regulations which you can view here – The Service Charges (Consultation Requirements) (England) Regulations 2003 (legislation.gov.uk)
- You’re able to add your own covering letter to leaseholders to go alongside the legal notice.