Apex Lifts were awarded this servicing and maintenance contract with Wandle Housing Association through our framework in 2017. They were able to directly appoint Apex without carrying out a mini-tender as Apex were ranked first on the framework - this meant the contract could be quickly awarded and mobilised in line with their project timescales.
With 103 domestic units across Wandle Housing Association sites, Apex Lifts maintain, service and test a range of hoists, bed hoists, through-floor lifts and stair lifts. Apex Lifts have recently been awarded a contract renewal for domestic equipment across Wandle sites.
The scope of works included –
- Proactive delivery of a planned preventative maintenance, rapid response emergency call-out and reactive repair service – with a first-fix approach.
- In partnership with Wandle, Apex prioritise the health, safety and safeguarding of vulnerable residents – highlighting bespoke access requirements and adhering to GDPR and confidentiality compliance.
- Allocation of a locally based, cross-skilled and domestic equipment engineer providing consistent planned preventative maintenance works.
- Provision of a dedicated Contract Manager, Service Coordinator and Senior Escalation team – available daily for service updates and a 24/7/365 customer helpdesk offering cross-skilled technical expertise.
- Delivery of a dedicated LOLER Insurance Coordinator, streamlining the insurance process for Wandle Housing Association and improving overall lift performance.
- Provide a comprehensive knowledge and stock of spare parts and equipment, stored within our in-house manufacturing facility.